Shabby background

3/17/13

flower time

Hi all,

Today is a lovely yet a little chillie Sunday but the sun inspired me to create paper flowers.
I will show you some pics of what my paper flowers turned out like.

For these flowers I used Tim Holtz "Ideology" papers, the Tim Holtz distress inks, Heidi Swapp's color shine, my gluing gun and a few metal embellies. Yes, you guessed right, I am a Tim fan myself & I absolutely adore all his products & distressing techniques!

So a bit about them ...
First I cut out the patterns with my eclips & then I painted every layer with different colours.
I used three different layers for each flower. The Heidi Swapp's shines I used in the middle layer of each flower in order to give them a bright & sparkling effect!



After colouring, distressing & drying them with my heat gun (to speed up the process) I glued each layer on top of the other with my gluing gun.  And at the last stage, after they had dried I glued the metal embellies in the centre of each flower.

And here is the final outcome ...



have a lovely Sunday ;)
love
M.





No comments:

Post a Comment