Hello friends it's been quite long since I last posted here. Loads of things to get together, loads in mind to make & yet a lack of inspiration! oh well it happens some times ... until ...
TODAY YEAH!! a new idea came up while I was trying different distressing & spraying techniques.
the supplies I used to make this vintage art frame are:
- Ranger Tim Holtz distressing inks (antique linen, gathered twigs, walnut stain, black soot)
- Heidi Swapp Color Shine mists (sweet cherry, amethyst, mustard & chartreuse)
- Ranger Dyilusions mist (melted chocolate)
- Tim Holtz Idea-Ology washy tapes (symphony, nostalgic)
- Scrap papers, glue, brads, and Glossy accents
thanks for visiting