Shabby background

12/13/12

Stampin'

Hey there friends,
I've spent the past few days thinking of what other essentials I would like to make in view of Christmas and decided that I should go ahead with a creative Stamping afternoon.
So many stamps, ink pads, paper & baker's twine, what could I possibly use them for?
How about gift tags! Yeah! Gift Tags it is then ...
So, I turned on the music, spread out all the Christmas stamps & ink pads on my desk , and started out by cutting loads & loads of tags.
 
 

And then as I started stampin', along came creativity & loads of imagination!
This is what I came up with ...

 
Baker's twine is next, so will leave you for tonight cause I must continue all this threading.
 

 
 
I wish you all a lovely evening,
Speak soon :)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment